Trade Directories

White’s Directory of Warwickshire 1850
The principal landowners are J Loveday Esq, Rev Wm Harrison, Mr Wm Ledbrook, Wm Holbech Esq, Mr John Cambery (Cambray), Mr Samuel Huggins, Mr R Hollaway and the Earl of Jersey who is also Lord of the Manor. More

Morris’s Trade Directory 1866
(The 1861 census at this time recorded 452 inhabitants of the parish of Warmington). The Rector is REV WILLIAM HARRISON. The Chancel (of St Michael’s Church, Warmington) has just undergone a thorough restoration including a new roof and windows, and the portion with the Altar railings paved with ‘Mintons’ encaustic tiles. There is a National School and the Wesleyans have a chapel. More

White’s History, Gazeteer and Directory of Warwickshire 1874
The principal landowners in Warmington Parish are Mrs Mary D Freeman, Ed B King Esq, Ven Archdeacon Holbech, Rev WH Harrison, George S Stranks, Wm Judd, Mrs Huggins, Miss Ann Harbage and John Harbage, the former is the lady of the manor. A new graveyard was consecrated in 1869. The church was restored in 1872. More

Spennell’s Directory 1883

The population of Warmington in 1881 was 388. Is in Southam Division of the county and Banbury Union and County Court district. This village is mentioned in Domesday and from the remains of an extensive Roman camp is supposed to have been the ancient Trefontium. More

Kelly’s Trade Directory 1928
The population of Warmington Parish in the 1921 census was 245. The Rector since 1906 was the Rev Robert Peel WILLOCK MA of Brasenose College, Oxford; Rural Dean of Dassett Magna and Honorary Canon of Coventry. The sexton was Henry HAWKES. There were also two chapels, Wesleyan and Primitive Methodist. More